Leasing and Marketing Manager (Multi-Site)
High growth real estate firm and property management company is seeking a Leasing & Marketing Manager to join its team. This role is responsible for all leasing activities, market analysis, rate development and sales execution. They will achieve this through a focus on excellent customer service, attention to detail, market mastery and a desire to be a part of a best-in-class team.
Leadership & Management
- Represent and promote core values of Sunset Property Solutions (SPS)
- Be the example by demonstrating a positive attitude and professional behavior
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- Ensure asset maintains brand standards including property presentation and associate appearance
- Stay up to date on competitor marketing efforts, specials / promotions, and rates ensuring that we are competitive as a market leader
- Ensure all marketing and advertising channels are updated and accurate including Internet Listing Services (ILS) and social media platforms
- Manage social media content
- Develop a deep knowledge of market with the ability to set market rates and create leasing strategy specific to market
- Manage lead to lease process including scheduling appointments and showing available units
- Develop and implement renewal strategy that is consistent with the goals of the owner(s)
- Ensure all unit, move-in, move-out and other leasing data is entered into the property management software system
- Support weekly and monthly ownership and investor reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in Property Management roles with working knowledge of real estate, fair housing laws and leasing practices
- Demonstrated flexibility, superior problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must.
- Excellent people skills. Professional communication practices in person and electronically with residents and team members
- Knowledge of AppFolio and/or Entrata along with Microsoft Office preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation are required